Fast & Effective Water Heater Services in Southwest Florida
If you’ve recently noticed some problems with your hot water heater, contact Mike’s Plumbing of Southwest Florida. Our experienced plumbers have installed numerous water heater brands and models, including hybrid water heaters and tankless water heaters, and dealt with all types of complex water heater repair issues.
We have been providing water heater repair in Naples since 1996, so there’s no problem too difficult for our team to handle. We are your local Naples water heater experts!
Call (239) 208-0274 or contact us online to schedule a repair for your water heater. We get the job done right!
Save Money and Energy with a Tankless Water Heater
If you're tired of running out of hot water or dealing with a bulky and inefficient traditional water heater, it may be time to consider upgrading to a tankless water heater. Tankless water heaters provide hot water on demand, eliminating the need for a storage tank and reducing energy consumption.
Here are some benefits of upgrading to a tankless water heater:
- Endless hot water: With a tankless water heater, you'll never have to worry about running out of hot water again. It heats water as it passes through the unit, providing a continuous supply of hot water for your household needs.
- Energy efficiency: Tankless water heaters only heat water when it's needed, unlike traditional water heaters that constantly heat and store water. This results in significant energy savings and lower utility bills.
- Space-saving design: Tankless water heaters are compact and wall-mounted, freeing up valuable space in your home. They can be installed in tight spaces, such as closets or utility rooms, without the need for a large storage tank.
- Longer lifespan: Tankless water heaters have a longer lifespan compared to traditional water heaters. With proper maintenance, they can last up to 20 years or more, providing you with reliable hot water for years to come.
- Reduced risk of leaks: Since tankless water heaters don't have a storage tank, the risk of leaks and water damage is significantly reduced. This gives you peace of mind and helps prevent costly repairs.
At Mike's Plumbing of Southwest Florida, our experienced technicians can help you choose the right tankless water heater for your home and provide professional installation services.
Give us a call at (239) 208-0274 or reach out to us online today to learn more about the benefits of upgrading to a tankless water heater!
One of the most frequent problems that people experience with their hot water heater is water temperature issues. While some of these types of problems can be resolved with a simple fix, many will require the assistance of an experienced plumber. We are located in Naples and will get your water heater up and running fast!
Three common water temperature issues and their causes include:
- Water is too hot – In many cases, water that is too hot is caused by a thermostat setting that is too high. However, if problems persist after adjusting your thermostat, there is likely a problem with an internal component that will require professional attention.
- Water is not hot enough – When water fails to get hot enough, it may be due to an undersized water heater, which can only be resolved by replacing it with a larger unit. Other causes include faulty heating elements, broken thermostats, or crossed hot and cold connections.
- Water is cold – Sometimes the water doesn’t get hot because of a power problem. Check that there are no tripped breakers or blown fuses and that all power switches are turned on. The issue may also be caused by a faulty thermostat or heating elements.
signs that your water heater needs to be replaced
- Water leaking from water heater
- Hot water is not as hot as it used to be
- Inconsistent water temperature
- Electric bill increase due to faulty heating elements
- Weird noises coming from water heater
- Low water pressure
Types of Water Heaters we install and replace
Are you looking to repair or replace your water heater? Our plumbing professionals in Naples can easily install a water heater and get your hot water flowing again.
Standard Water Heater
The standard water heater sizes we install are 40, 50 & 55 gallon. Depending on the location of the hot water heater in your house or condominium, we may suggest a low height model that can fit into small spaces. For example, a 40-gallon water tank should be enough for a home with 4 people. For 6 or more people we recommend the largest water heater we offer with a water heater tank booster attachment. The hot water heater booster will save you money overall by reducing energy costs.
Hybrid Water Heater
Hybrid water heaters are a newer type of hot water heater that provides many different upscaled features. The energy cost saving alone can be up to 30% vs the traditional standard. Increased hot water capacity for the home which aids in eliminating running out of hot water. An interesting benefit of hybrid water heaters is they act like a natural dehumidifier and AC, by dispensing cool dry air from the unit into the room or garage where the water heater is kept.
Tankless Water Heater
Tankless water heaters are on demand heaters that are small in size, which can be beneficial when installed in tight spaces. Water is only being heater when the unit is on. They do not have a holding tank for hot water like regular models do and only heat water when in use.
Essency Water Heater
The Essency Water Heater revolutionizes traditional water heating systems by seamlessly blending the benefits of both tank and tankless models. Equipped with a long-lasting polymer tank, this appliance offers an impressive 20-year warranty. Its exceptional design allows for an 80-gallon first-hour rating while occupying the footprint of a standard 55-gallon tank. Notably, the Essency Water Heater performs similarly to a tankless system without requiring any power source upgrades, making it an ideal solution for condominiums with limited electrical capabilities.
Hot water tank Making Odd Noises
Perhaps you’ve been hearing some strange noises coming from your water heater. This is typically a sign that sediment has built up inside your system. Sometimes this problem can be fixed by flushing the unit. However, if the noises continue even after flushing your system, it may be a sign that your water heater needs to be replaced. Call Mike's Plumbing for water heater installation.
Another common problem that occurs with water heaters is leaks. The first thing to remember is there is no water leak that is a minor issue – if left unresolved too long, it can turn into a costly ordeal.
Your water heater may be leaking for numerous reasons, including:
- Bad gasket
- Stuck valve
- Improper water pressure
- Loose heating element bolts
- Faulty pressure relief valve
- Corroded water tank
- Leaky nearby plumbing connection
Although some water heater leaks are a sign that your system is due for a replacement, most causes of leaks can be repaired. Regardless of what type of leak you’re experiencing, our plumbers will provide an accurate diagnosis and effective solution.
Why Is My Hot Water Discolored?
One of the surest signals that your water heater requires repair is rust-colored water. This is often an indication of corrosion on the interior of the tank, which is caused by a faulty anode rod. Our Naples water heater repair specialists can help you determine if the anode rod can be replaced, or if you should invest in a new system.
Hot Water heater not keeping up?
If your hot water is running out unusually faster than it usually would, your home is likely in need of a water heater repair. For example, your tank can have a broken dip tube to prevent cold and warm water from mixing. Or it can also indicate that the lower heating element in your water heater has failed. Call your local plumber to inspect and get to the root of the problem.
Mike’s Plumbing of Southwest Florida is one of the best plumbers in Naples for water heater installation in Collier and Lee County. Call (239) 208-0274 today to get a reliable plumber heading your way.