Bettering Water Quality throughout Collier & Lee County
The water flowing through your faucets and into your body likely has numerous contaminants. The good news is there are many solutions available to enhance the quality of your water, making it safer for you and your family to consume. At Mike’s Plumbing of Southwest Florida, we provide professional installations of a variety of water treatment systems, including Halo Water Systems. Our experienced plumbers can help you find the product that is right for you and ensure that it is installed correctly for optimal performance and longevity.
Call on our expert team for water treatment services whenever you experience:
- Water that smells like rotten eggs
- Bad tasting water or ice cubes
- Chlorine smell in your water
- Foul odors on clean laundry
- Discolored water
- Low water pressure
- Hard water
- Mineral deposits on fixtures
- High consumption of bottled water
- Old or damage filtration equipment
- Filtration pump cycling too frequently
For a high-performance water treatment solution, contact Mike’s Plumbing of Southwest Florida at (239) 208-0274 today.
When selecting a water treatment system, you will first need to discover what contaminants are in your water. Because different types of systems target different pollutants, you will want to choose the one that will best address the problem you are seeking to remedy.
Those who struggle primarily with hard water will benefit most from a water softening system or water conditioners. On the other hand, if you’re trying to remove microorganisms, germs, and bacteria from your water, reverse osmosis, distillation, or ultraviolet disinfecting would be the better option. In cases where multiple water issues are present, a water treatment system that has several purifying processes that address various contaminants might be more suitable.
Tailored Solutions for Your Home or Business
There are various types of water treatment systems that can improve the taste, odor, and safety of your water. When you work with Mike’s Plumbing of Southwest Florida, we can help you understand which systems are right for your situation and create a customized plan for your residential or commercial property. You’ll be enjoying the benefits of better water in no time!
Call (239) 208-0274 or contact us online for reliable water treatment services in Naples.
There are several water treatment systems available today, including:
- Point-of-use filters – This type of filter treats water flowing from one fixture, such as a bathroom or kitchen faucet.
- Whole house water filters – This system treats water at the point where it enters your home, providing a flow of fresh, clean water from every tap.
- Activated carbon filters – These units remove contaminants from water by trapping them in particles of carbon.
- Reverse osmosis –Solids and particles are removed as water travels through a semipermeable membrane. This option works well for those who have water that has a strong chlorine taste.
- UV disinfection – This system uses ultraviolet radiation to kill germs and bacteria that are in water, minimizing the risk to those who are immunocompromised.
- Water softeners – A water softener removes minerals from water through a salt ion exchange process, thus mitigating the effects of hard water.
- Water conditioners – The behavior of mineral particles is modified so that they do not adhere to and cause build-up on the inside of pipes.